Ownership of the Website, of the Catalogue and of products included in the Catalogue.
Toly Management Limited a limited liability registered in Malta, C46093 (hereinafter referred to as “Toly”) welcomes you to its website toly.com (hereinafter, the “Website”), of its exclusive property.
Toly is the sole owner of the catalogue of products present of the Website (hereinafter, the “Catalogue”).
Products showcased in the Catalogues are not for sale online. Users may request information about them and sales will be conducted by relevant Toly sales offices.
- Access to the Website, these general terms
- You are solely responsible for your accessing to the Website and its use in any form and Toly shall not in any way be held responsible, if you conduct said activities without meeting the requirements set for the use of the Website.
- Access to the Website is free of charge.
- Toly does not warrant that the Website, the Catalogue and other contents are always available or served without interruption.
- Access to the Website is allowed on a temporary basis: Toly may at its own discretion and without any notice suspend, cancel, interrupt or modify any part of it.
- Toly is not responsible should the Webiste or part of it not be reachable for whatever reason.
- Toly is not responsible for any inconvenience or damage resulting from viruses, corrupted files, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletion of content, connection problems, unauthorised access, alteration of data, failure or malfunction of your devices.
- Toly takes every precaution to ensure you a comfortable, functional, and enjoyable use of the Website, but does not guarantee either implicitly or explicitly the continuity and completeness of the Website as well as the absence of any element harmful to your devices, your data and your sensitivity. Toly is not responsible for content that may hurt your sensitivity.
- You are the only subject responsible for the communication of your information and incorrect, incomplete, or false data about you and / or of third parties who have not given their consent to the transmission of such data.
- You are the only subject responsible for the safekeeping and proper use of information you transmitted and / or received and Toly is in no way responsible for any damage or harm caused to you and / or third parties from incorrect use of such information, its loss or subtraction that in any way occurred to such information.
- You are responsible for third parties’ access to the Website using information or devices belonging to you.
- You are not allowed to make any attempt to circumvent or overcome any of the Website’s protection or use the Website for purposes other than browsing the Catalogue.
- You are not allowed in any way access the profiles of third users.
- Information contained in the Website
- Toly does not guarantee the accuracy of information provided in the Website and on the Catalogue, nor does it guarantee that they are free from errors or omissions. Toly uses reasonable efforts to include only accurate and up-to-date information on the Website and in the Catalogue; nevertheless, Toly makes not representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, concerning such information.
- The Website and the Catalogue are provided for general information only and “as is”. They are not intended to construct any sale and purchase agreement or any offer to you or anyone else: if you interested in the products therein displayed, you must contact Toly, whose sales offices will provide you at their discretion with the required information, if available, possible and permitted by the law.
- The images of the products on the Website and in the Catalogue are for illustrative purposes only. The presentation of such actual products may vary from that shown on images on the Website.
- Several products are available in different sizes, weights, quantities and varieties.
- Products shown on the Website and in the Catalogue are subject to availability.
- Intellectual property rights
- The trademark “Toly”, the Website, the Catalogue and all content contained therein, including, without limitation, descriptions, photographs, video, graphics, processes, etc. are the exclusive property of Toly, including all intellectual and industrial property rights. You are allowed not only to visit the Website, but also to print, copy and transmit images to third parties and to describe products present on the Catalogue, provided you condict such activities for lawful purposes.
- You are not allowed in any way to reproduce in whole or in part the content of the Website and of the Catalogue, unless Toly or such third parties express their consent in advance. Any other use is not permitted and will be prosecuted.
- Registration on the Website is a necessary condition for accessing the Catalogue and is entirely free and optional.
- If you register, then you shall provide the required data and you are expressly aware of the liabilities and penalties established by the law for false claims, false statements and identity theft.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the accuracy, completeness, and ownership of the information transmitted.
- You can still use a nickname to protect your anonymit, but Toly shall at any time enjoy the right to know your true identity.
- Toly reserves the right to regularly check the reliability, credibility and completeness of the data provided and has the right to refuse, suspend or cancel your registration at any time.
- You may change your password at any time and you agree to keep your log-in credentials confidential and secure, thus waiving Toly and its partners in any capacity from any damages or inconveniences arising from the loss or use of such information by third parties. In case of lost password, you can ask for, through the Website, a temporary password, which you must change after first access.
- Toly never sends requests to communicate passwords or other sensitive data (for example, phone-number, credit card number, ID etc.) through the Website. Some of these pieces of information may be needed for commercial purposes, but only once you have actively made a query on the products listed in the Catalogue. If you receive such requests, which will be deemed as an attempt of phishing, Toly asks you to report such acts, in order to activate the necessary precautions and measures to protect you and others. Toly is not responsible in any way, should some users fall into such frauds and, in any case, does not guarantee in any way the total safety and inviolability of the private area after log-in.
- Anyone intending to make a link to any section the Website must ask permission of it by sending a request to [•] and obtaining written consent by Toly. In absence of such explicit consent, any link to the Website will be prohibited and Toly will seek any measure to remove it.
- If any court or relevant authority adjudicates that any of the provisions of these terms are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining one shall remain in full force and effect.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- Any dispute not settled off court between users and Toly shall be submitted to the exclusive and final adjudication of the Courts of [Malta].
- Commercial information
- Should you be interested in obtaining more information about the products in the Catalogue, including prices and sales conditions, they shall contact email@example.com.
- If you have any questions about the Website or these general terms, or wish to report technical issues, including phishing attempts, are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small files created on users’ computers in order to store information on the basis of users’ activities on the Internet. The Website may use the following cookies:
Session cookies are stored temporarily and are valid for a limited time, so they do not store any information permanently on the hard drive of users’ computers. These cookies allow the Website to store information from the beginning of each user’s session.
Navigation cookies’ main goal is to avoid suggestions not related to individual users’ interests, and thus allow the offering of direct, customised business proposals. The usefulness of navigation cookies is based on monitoring of temporary Internet browsing. Users can always remove this type of cookies before browsing other pages of the Website.
Cookies for statistics
Stat cookies are useful to obtain the following information:
- Date and time of the last time the user visited the Website.
- Access to the content selected by the user during his/her last visit to the Website.
Toly uses statistical tools whose scope is limited to the above-mentioned functions. Toly in this way can focus their efforts to improve the most visited areas and help users more easily to find what they are looking for.
The Website may use the information collected to carry out assessments and statistical calculations on anonymous data and to ensure continuity of service and make improvements to the Website. This information will not be used for any other purpose.
Third party cookies
The Website can also install cookies belonging to third parties that help manage and improve the services offered. Specifically, Toly uses a Google service called “Google Analytics” for the collection of information and data in anonymous and aggregated forms; more information is available at this link: www.google.it/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Notwithstanding all the above, you can configure you browser to accept or reject all cookies or to receive a pop-up warning for the transmission of each cookie and decide from time to time which one to install on his/her device.
For this purpose you should consult the help section of your browser to learn how to change settings.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is necessary to understand that disabling cookies could affect proper functioning of certain sections of the Website, such as access to the Catalogue.
Some personal data, whose transmission is implicit in certain Internet communication protocols, is automatically captured by the software and ITC systems that enable the operation of the Website in the course of its normal activity and purposes. Such data is not collected to be associated with identified entities or persons but, by their very nature, through processing and connections with other information held by third parties, allow users to be identified as such. For example, such data may include addresses provided by the ISP, domain names of computers used by users connecting to the Website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, methods used to submit requests to the server, file size obtained in response, numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computing environments of the user. The use of this data is limited only to obtaining anonymous statistics on Wesbite usage and to checking its correct functioning and they deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibilities in case of computer crimes against the Website or other users of the blog or inside the private area. Except for such cases, data are not stored for more than six months.
Log files and storage:
So-called log files will be tracked for safety reasons, which require registration and maintenance of log files and their accessibility by police forces and the judiciary in the event that the latter requests it. Any control of log-ins will be carried out gradually and in full respect of the law, particularly of the principles of necessity and proportionality.