Shift Technicians - Full-time (3 shift basis)*Other
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure line effectiveness making interventions as necessary and when needed with minimal downtime
- Monitor line performance through collection of KPIs, continuously seek improvements and put forward and follow up suggestions in order to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Compile shift hand over and follow up on a daily basis all the repairs carried out during the last 24 hours.
- Ensure the compilation of interventions logs, maintenance works carried out or to be carried out, and ensure that these are followed.
- Assist in the planning and actuation of Preventive Maintenance works.
- To keep abreast with current and new industrial automation equipment and work methods.
- Ensure that maintenance procedures, spares lists/inventory, preventive maintenance plans, etc. are updated with the procurement/write off of equipment.
- Ensure that any spare parts required to service and/or repair machinery and ancillaries are always ordered and in stock, both for existing and new machinery.
- To ensure that vital stock items kept in Automation Maintenance Department are stocked in the required levels and make internal orders (to Stores) accordingly.
- Ensure that workplace is kept at 5S standards.
- To liaise with all other services departments thus ensuring that machinery and ancillaries (such as jigs, fixtures, nests, etc.) are in a safe and sound working order.
- To perform other maintenance jobs that are assigned as agreed with management.
- Assist technically other departments according to production requirements.
- Training of other staff
- Work on a 3-shift basis
- Internal: All production department employees, Stores, Engineering Department
- External: Foreign/Local Suppliers and Service Agents.
Qualifications, Experience, Requirements
- Qualified Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics technician with an BTec Higher National Diploma / HTD Level / or other internationally recognized qualifications at level 4 or better.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role in the manufacturing industry.
- Ability to read schematic diagrams and show competence in diagnostics and advanced repair skills.
- Knowledgeable in the use of programmable logic controllers.
- Capable to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Flexible to respond to production needs.
- Possess effective leadership skills.
- Possess strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Possession of wireman licenses A&B will be considered as an asset.
- Knowledge in lean manufacturing and Total Preventive maintanance will be considered as an asset.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org