DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Development Engineer will be responsible to manage any new developments from design stage to full production, ensuring target dates for each project stage are achieved. Duties include:
- Keeping all relevant documentation associated with the project.
- Liaise with customers for any variations or modifications done during the development stage of the product.
- Ensure all materials and equipment are available and standards in place prior to production kick-off.
- Ensure that the product developed is to the specified quality and the process used is in line with product quote.
- Ensure that any development process achieves its targeted outputs.
Qualifications, Experience, Requirements
- Possess an education at MQF level 6 or higher in Engineering.
- Have experience in a similar role in the manufacturing industry.
- Have good command of Microsoft Office and CAD.
- Have a methodical and meticulous approach to work.
- Capable to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Must be self-discipline and organised.
- Possess written and spoken communication skills.
- Have excellent project management skills.