Reporting to the Moulding Manager, the Machine Setter will ensure that machines within the manufacturing operation are set up to specifications, running efficiently and ensuring production quality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure moulding start-ups are done effectively following procedures and as per the established standard set-up timings.
- Actively works to achieve production and quality targets.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is duly completed and submitted as and when required.
- Report any damages on tools and follow up with relevant internal forms.
- Assist in the preparation of samples for the development department.
Qualifications, Experience, Requirements
- Knowledge of moulding techniques, trouble shooting and materials.
- Have basic technical knowledge and skills.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in the English language.
- Applicable mathematical knowledge.
- Energetic and able to work under pressure.