Quality Systems ManagerQuality Management
The Quality Systems Manager would be primarily responsible for managing the development or revision of overall corporate procedures, policies and guidelines to ensure continued compliance to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 for the Group.
He/she will also be responsible for the internal audit function and serve as a focal point for customer/industry quality system audits and requests for corrective action. He/she also needs to support the Quality Engineer in quality assurance functions within our Malta manufacturing plant, which includes the attainment of product quality objectives. Other duties include: follow up on problematic technical issues using the CAPA tool; abide by customer attestation documents that require strict compliance to local/EU/specific customer regulations for all raw materials used.
Qualifications, Experience, Requirements
- Have a degree in either Engineering or Business Administration, preferably with experience in a manufacturing environment with a sound knowledge of quality assurance principles, practices and procedures.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills to deal with both local and foreign suppliers and customers.
- Be willing to travel.
- Have a hands-on approach, good leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Have a methodical and meticulous approach to work
- Capable to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Must be self-discipline and able to prioritise.
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com