DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Check incoming goods are of the right quantity and description as per requisition
- Inform relevant departments of any discrepancies in incoming goods
- Perform issues of stock items ensuring the right quantity and description
- Input data from receipts and issues affected
- Ensure that stock levels of all items are kept at specified quantities
- Perform the necessary stock-taking duties at the required intervals
- Ensure stores are kept in a clean, tidy and safe manner at all times
- Operate fork-lifter and ensuring it is kept in good condition
- Issue and receive sub-contracted work to third parties
- Assist Despatch when required
Qualifications, Experience, Requirements
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role in the manufacturing industry.
- Be computer literate and have command of Microsoft Office.
- Have a methodical and meticulous approach to work
- Capable to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Flexible to respond to production needs.
- Possess strong written and spoken communication skills.
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com