- Driving quality in Design & Development process, working closely with internal and external stake holders in order to ensure that Customer requirements are in grained in the process;
- Be up to date with all customer protocols and requirements;
- Assisting Manufacturing in building quality through effective use of quality tools;
- Regular review of quality indices with a view to bring together all stake holders in order to drive a continuous improvement mentality;
- Preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data; making recommendations;
- Determining quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes;
- Interface with all internal stakeholders, ensuring that customer issues are addressed in an effective and timely manner and that the permanent resolution is standardised.
Qualifications, Experience, Requirements
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- Previous experience as a Quality Engineer would be considered an asset
- Experience in Injection Moulding also an asset.
- Hands on approach.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.