Toly, a leading manufacturer of luxury cosmetic packaging, has a strong corporate spirit and teamwork is an integral part of the everyday activities. Toly believes that people make the difference and create a unique experience for the customers – The Toly Experience.
We are currently looking for Machine Operators to join our D-Shift team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To carry out operations (manual or machine driven) on components to convert them to good quality products using regulations for the products as established by the Company from time to time. Duties include:
- Operate machinery and perform any production process required, in a safe and proper manner.
- Visually inspect work produced ensuring quality is of the required standard.
- Ensure quantity targets are achieved at the right quality.
- Keep place of work clean and tidy.
WE OFFER AN OPPORTUNITY:
- To work in a fast-growing company that has a global presence through its continuous investment.
- To work 32 hours per week and receiving the full weekly basic wage (as per 40 hours).
- To receive training and be provided with learning and development opportunities.
Qualifications, Experience, Requirements
- Have completed secondary level of education.
- Be at least 18 years of age to be able to work night shifts as determined by legislation.
- Willing to work on D-Shift basis (12-hours shift on Saturday and Sunday and 8-hour shift on a weekday).
- Have good verbal communication skills in English and/or Maltese.
- Capable to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Flexible to respond to production needs.
- Experience in a similar role in the manufacturing industry would be considered an asset.
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com